Regulations and Conditions of the school
- All lessons run for 55 minutes each.
- Management at LINGUA IT reserves the right to cancel any course (language or other) if the prerequisite minimum number of three students (four for all Laboratories) is not achieved. In such cases, students will be reimbursed any monies they have paid out.
- Management at LINGUA IT reserves the right to alter the times of any course (language or other).
- Students under 18 years of age can only attend the school with the written permission of a parent or legal guardian.
- Classes that fall on National public holidays will not be re-scheduled or reimbursed. Italy’s National public holidays are on: 1st January (New Year’s Day), 6th January (The Epiphany), Easter Monday, 25th April (Liberation Day), 1st May (Work Day), 2nd June (National Day), 15th August (Feast of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary), 1st November (All Saints’ Day), 8th December (Feast of the Immaculate Conception), 25th December (Christmas Day), 26th December (Day of Saint Stefano).
- LINGUA IT will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by students in any mode, manner or circumstance on the school premises or outside of it.
- Students are responsible for any damage they cause to the school premises or school property.
- Students who join a course after its commencement date or leave a course prior to its completion date, will not be reimbursed for their absent days.
- Cancellation Penalties: If the school receives cancellation notification 14 days prior to the commencement of the relevant course, the paid amount will be refunded with a 50 Euro penalty. Please note that cancellation notifications after this deadline will result in the full loss of the paid amount.
- Please note, any costs related to the deposit and/or clearance of bank cheques are considered the financial responsibility of the student.
- In completing, signing and forwarding the STUDENT ENROLMENT FORM, the student agrees to LINGUA IT’s Terms and Conditions.
- Any disputes or disagreements between LINGUA IT and the student/s will be settled in Verona’s Tribunal Court.
- Students are required to return all books, films and other educational tools borrowed from the library to LINGUA IT 3 days prior to their departure from the school.
- LINGUA IT reserves the right to alter a student’s accommodation booking if required and to an alternative accommodation option of comparable price and type.
- Lessons cancelled by the student cannot be recuperated.
- Once enrolled in a course, the student cannot convert the course into another course type.
- All outstanding balances, must be paid in full on the first day of the course. Students can pay by cash, international cheque or credit card (VISA or Mastercard only).
Sign up to our newsletter